Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dave Barry is really funny

Dave Barry is a really funny guy. A clever and smart-alecky writer who is one of the inspirations for me and the semi-smart-alecky blog you are reading. Or are pretending to read. And not commenting on. Apparently. Which I wish would stop. Not the "reading" part, the "not commenting" part.

I have had a couple of conversations today, oddly enough, concerning words and their proper and popular uses. Sometimes not the same thing. I have spoken/written of this before.

Read Dave Barry's column about "Mr. Language Person". You'll laugh, you'll cry, it's better than Cats.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The discourse that you alludicated to as the area of interest in your blog was quite mirthful.

You have chosen a laudable mentor.

aA said...

Falcon: you are truly eloquent for an insane person. your vocabulariation is commendifiable. you have my admirationableness.

Anonymous said...

Of course you are internationally Funny.

Rob V. said...

I am only leaving this comment because you said that you wished that the not commenting would stop. So, to stop not commenting, I am commenting. But now the discontiuation of my not commenting is coming to an abrupt stop. Screeeeeech !!!!