Monday, August 11, 2008

Russia Invades OUR Georgia, Too!

They did it, while we were watching the Olympics or something. Coke is headquartered in Atlanta, right? Yeah, well, they took over one of our most sacred institutions, the venerable Coke can.

I bought one this morning and to my surprise, shock and indignation, there in white on red, was the Language of the Invaders on my beverage can.

I hear Alabama is next. Prepare, Southern Gentlemen, for WAR!

Charlie Daniels will kick them out...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather be dead than RED!

I'm descended from the twentieth-century huddled masses generation and a transplant to south of the Mason-Dixon Line, but I STAND WITH YA, BROTHER!

Ahm a gettin' my musket outta' the hock shop tommoree...

aA said...

Great to hear you're still out there, Tex!

I'd be proud to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you in our fight against the RED threat, 'specially to our beloved Red and White can!

By the way, your comment is CLASSIC!
ha!

DammitWomann said...

"your comment is CLASSIC!"

LOL. So is yours!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Wollf and his Allies stand with you Brother Geez.

One problem though.....ain't that an Asian can? I seem to have read Koka Kora.....we gotta stop 'em, else next it'll be our

Remmonade...."Leemember the Aramo!!!"

aA said...

Wollf, thanks for support from the Left Coast.

The can says "RUSSIA"...but when you say it, it sounds more Chinese...

DammitWomann said...

Tryin to be patient here aa - but I can't keep reading this over and over and over

Hint Hint - new writings perhaps? (giggle)

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Wait'll you see the newest star and Crescent......uuurp.

As Nico said at the Olympia Cafe, "no Coke!! Pepsi."