Monday, April 16, 2007

Growth Pie Study: UPDATE

IT is with a heavy waist that I announce the results of the Flying Saucer Pie Growth Chemical Study; Chocolate, Lemon and Key Lime...

Key lime most likely had more of the chemicals in there, since I ate most of it myself and nobody else grew any larger. The suit still fits pretty much the same, but one more study and I may need to go back to the tailor. Chocolate was good, but not as good as my mother-in-law's; Lemon was good, but not as good as my mom's; Key lime just made me want to focus solely on that variety. I could taste the sweetened condensed milk (Dime brand, right?) along with the lime. The consistency was smooth and sweet, the hint of lime tanginess coupled with, uh, DANG, I need some more of it...

No, I'll be strong. I'm already big...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was this an actual "Key" Lime pie made with limes from "Key West"or just a "kroger" lime pie. This could skew your study?!?!?

aA said...

i am not sure of the origin of the limes, the box said "key lime" and that's what i know.

i AM sure of the final resting place of the limes, though. they're resting comfortabley just above my belt...

Rob V. said...

The next time I make my World Famous Strawberry Pie, I'll save some for you, but only if you'll promise to save an equal portion of your mother-in-law's chocolate pie. Key lime and lemon pies are OK and they have their places in the grand scheme of things. But a good chocolate pie is something beyond compare. Give me chocolate any day over lemon or lime.

aA said...

i will make a mental note (quite unreliable) to NOT completely devour the chocolate pie should i come into possession of said treasure.

really. sort of.