Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Don't Give Up on Me Just Yet


Yes, I know it's been a while since I posted, thanks to all who commented and commended my actions on the fake watches. I haven't been back to see if they are still available. I'm sure that if they are as yet unclaimed, that I could easily be the proud owner of two new targets.

I have a post about the most recent observance of Halloween, in true geezer form, after which I'll ask for your favorite spooky memories. So think now and be ready. Maybe tomorrow.

Or the next day.

So sue me.

5 comments:

innominatus said...

Me likey the reactive targets a lot more than plain paper. Seeing a watch go kaflooey with springs and stuff flying around would be pretty darned cool.

DammitWomann said...

OK - I will keep checking back. (It's not like I have a REAL life anyway)

aA said...

Innominatus: You got that right! Nothing like a nice light bulb or a can of coke to brighten your day.

DW: YOU should take up recreational shooting, makes your day go faster and gives you a real sense of satisfaction, unlike this blog!

DammitWomann said...

aA - But I LIKE your blog........it makes me all warm 'n fuzzy.


Shooting, huh? *ponders suggestion*

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.