Saturday, May 29, 2010

NOtice


Yeah, everybody thought that I forgot how to do this, right? Sorry.

I have a notification, which, if my current rate of postings remains at status quo, will be irrelevant.

Due to the steady and growing number of stupid "bots" posting comments for all manner of inappropriate links, I have instituted the "must type in nearly unintelligible word" feature/requirement on the "comments" section.

Yes, it's an irritation. Yes, I resisted for several years, but when the only comments I get are for nothing, I must do something.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience, and am really irritated at Al Gore right now for inventing the internet nerd.

4 comments:

innominatus said...

That pic at the bottom just screams "You won't like me when I'm angry!"

aA said...

Innom; I was not so much going for a "scream", rather a low, ominous rumble deep in the chest.

But hey, if you get "scream", I'll go with it.

Maybe eventually I will type in some of the thoughts I have had lately. I do appreciate your reading/commenting immensely!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

U have verry inntesting blog!! I love it much. We will be as friends much after you buy mile enhancing pills....

aA said...

Dang, now my friends are bots trying to sell me things.

Hey Wollf, you got any "fix nearly amputated finger" pills?